We can find something to celebrate every day! The solution to the problem of negative effects is positive actions! If you want to turn problem frowns into solution smiles, find things to celebrate! My husband, Zeke, celebrates his birthday this week. He thinks we should celebrate every day, so we will! Why not! To prepare for the week of celebrations, you will be glad to know that today January 16, 2022, is National Nothing Day! So celebrate today by doing absolutely nothing to rest up for the rest of the celebrations this week!
- January 16- National Nothing Day
- January 17- Martin Luther King Birthday
- January 18- National Winnie the Pooh Day
- January 19- National Popcorn Day ( makes sense. It is my dad’s birthday)
- January 20- National Cheese Lovers Day or Zeke’s Day in my house
- January 21- National Hug Day (With COVID, I know we shouldn’t, but?)
- January 22- National Blonde Brownie Day
Tag me @BrendaYoho on Twitter #️⃣ with a picture celebrating your favorite day this week. Also, on Instagram, brenda.yoho! I can’t wait to see your photos! I will share mine as well. If you find out how we can propose celebrating a day, let me know. I think we need a Be the Solution Daily Day! Thanks for being part of the solution! Celebrate!