Trick or Treating always comes with warnings for families for their children. This year the list of dangers has grown to contain very deadly consequences to our youngest innocent children. There have been headlines of drugs to look like some popular candies.
- Check all of the candy first
- Look for unfamiliar brands
- Unopened wrappers
- Homemade items-(Do not go to homes you do not know)
- Have reflective costumes
- Go in groups
- Have lighting like flash lights
- Attend trunk and treats- Such a great idea for communities!
- These are a few of the top tips. When in doubt, ask! This should be a night of fun, with fun costumes for kids and family fun.