Monday’s always provide a new start to a work week with an extra cup of energy to boost you into gear! As the gears begin to turn on the commute into work it is a great time to pop in Monday Magic Questions!
Questions start the gears moving in the direction of solutions to problems you may not know to exist. Why? You have not asked the magic question!
One of my previous posts was titled. Can you help? What if the question today for everyone was, How can I help? A twist on the question but a completely different impact. If everyone in your work setting asked, how can I help? How do you react?
I have had the nickname Pollyanna and Hallmark. I do like to look at things more positively, but why not? The link I will share below will provide you with information regarding how people feel about the workplace. I have designed several professional developments regarding positive culture and climate. One of my favorites was for a new Superintendent and her team. Part of the development design for her was to create a way for people to know her message and build a strong positive relationship. We did a letter of assurances to staff. I believe, I will, I am, I have and statements to let them know leadership was in their corner.
A warning to all when you make assurances they need to be genuine and followed through on. This will make or break your climate and culture!
More Magic Monday questions will come as you continue to grow, lead and succeed! When people know you care for them, they will care for you! If you model what you want to do, they will do the same for you. Please let me know how I can help you!
Job Satisfaction Statistics (Editor’s Choice):
- Only 20% of American employees feel enthusiastic about their jobs.
- Only 55% of Americans are either satisfied or fully satisfied with what they do.
- 33% of the American workers think that they are at their career’s dead end.
- 21% of employees are very keen to change their careers.
- 63% of the employees feel more committed to their organization when their employers treat them with respect.
- 32% of the employees feel pressured to not take any time off.
- 70% of the employees say they feel more driven to work hard when they get a vacation for a week or so.
- 95% of American employers think that their financial wellness packages are effective to reach the company goals.